Do you need help decluttering your home and life? If so, you’re in the right place.
As a reformed shopaholic turned minimalist, I know how it feels to drown under the weight of too much stuff and too many responsibilities. It’s a heavy burden to carry but the good news is there’s a way to lighten your load.
You can declutter your home, your schedule, and even your mind—and this guide will help you get started.
- What Is Decluttering?
- What Are The Benefits of Decluttering?
- How Do I Get Started With Decluttering?
- How Do I Decide What to Keep While Decluttering?
- What to Do When You’re Struggling to Declutter?
- How to Declutter Your Life (Moving Beyond the Home)
- Free Mindful Decluttering Guide
- Online Decluttering Courses
What Is Decluttering?
“Clutter is not just stuff on the floor—it’s anything that stands between you and the life you want to be living.” —Peter Walsh
Decluttering is the process of clearing clutter from your home and life—but you can also think of it as an invitation to write your story. As you let go of the excess, you have the opportunity to decide what really matters.
What Are The Benefits of Decluttering?
If you’re new to decluttering and minimalism, you might be surprised to hear about the many benefits. Owning less means less stress—you have less to clean and less to trip over—but that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Decluttering is also a powerful tool for self-discovery. As you let go of the things you think define you, you learn more about who you are. It doesn’t seem like much at first but this is where the magic happens.
A decluttered home leads to a decluttered heart, with space for the all unique things that make life worth living.
To learn more, check out:
- 6 Powerful Benefits of Decluttering Your Home + Life
- The Most Surprising Way Decluttering Improves Your Life
How Do I Get Started With Decluttering?
If you’re ready to get started, I recommend you download Mindful Decluttering, my free guide and workbook. I share my step-by-step process for clearing clutter from your life, as well as troubleshooting tips to help you overcome your biggest challenges.
To get your copy, simply subscribe using the form below. As a bonus, you’ll also get my regular newsletter with tips, stories and offers (but don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time and still keep your free guide).
Alternatively, here are some helpful blog posts:
- Where to Start Decluttering Your Home (5 Quick + Easy Ideas)
- 20 Simple Things You Can Do To Declutter and Live Minimally
- 7 Secrets For A Decluttered Home (That Might Surprise You!)
How Do I Decide What to Keep While Decluttering?
These articles will help you decide what to keep and what to let go:
- Decluttering: How to Decide What to Keep?
- 4 Thoughtful Questions to Ask When Decluttering
- 7 Questions to Declutter Your Closet
What to Do When You’re Struggling to Declutter?
If you’re finding it hard to let go, there is a detailed troubleshooting section in Mindful Decluttering that will help you overcome challenges like what to do with sentimental items or items you’re keeping “just in case” — so be sure to subscribe and get your free copy!
You can also check out these helpful posts for more tips and advice:
- 10 Simple Decluttering Tips For When You Feel Stuck
- Why Decluttering is Hard + What To Do About It
- How to Declutter When You Regret Spending Money
How to Declutter Your Life (Moving Beyond the Home)
Decluttering your home is a great place to start—but don’t stop there! You can also declutter your life. Here are some tips and ideas:
- 15 Things to Declutter That Aren’t Things
- 7 Tips to Declutter Your Mind
- 9 Actionable Ways To Declutter Your Schedule and Be Less Busy
Free Mindful Decluttering Guide
Mindful Decluttering is a free guide and workbook. You’ll learn:
- The mindset switch that helped me decluttering more than 80% of my belongings
- Step-by-step, how to declutter your home
- How to troubleshoot your biggest decluttering challenges
To get your copy, subscribe using the form below! (You can unsubscribe anytime and still keep your free book.)
PRAISE FOR MINDFUL DECLUTTERING
“Hi, Jennifer! I just wanted to let you know that even after starting my minimalism journey 9 years ago, I got real value and direction from your Mindful Decluttering e-book. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, you have a wonderful way with words.” — Michelle
“I loved the connection you made with mindful decluttering – others talk about becoming more mindful as part of a minimalist journey, but the fact you’ve made it part of the framework of the process itself sets it apart.” — Christina J, 38, St Albans, UK
Online Decluttering Courses
CLEAR YOUR CLUTTER: LEARN HOW TO LIVE A MINIMALIST LIFE
Clear Your Clutter is an online course that will teach you how to live a minimalist life. This is everything I learned on my journey from feeling busy, overwhelmed and stuck … to feeling free, at ease and in love with my life.
This isn’t your average decluttering course—I’m going to teach you how to think like a minimalist. Learn how to let go of everything that’s been holding you back so you can finally create the life that deep down, you know you deserve.
THE ONE DAY CLOSET CLEANSE
Is getting dressed each morning a struggle? Do you feel overwhelmed when you think about your wardrobe? Are you dreaming of a clutter-free closet full of items that you love and actually wear?
You can make this dream a reality with the One Day Closet Cleanse—an easy to follow roadmap that will empower you to finally follow through with your decluttering plans.
Don’t spend days, weeks or even months struggling with your closet when you could see real results in just one day.